Episode 70: Going Beyond Food
with Stephanie Dodier
Stephanie Dodier is an author, speaker, clinical nutritionist, weight loss, and emotional eating expert. She is the creator of the Dodier Protocol – an integrative approach to treating various diseases by incorporating nutrient therapy, homeopathy, and mind-body connections. She specializes in using the Dodier Protocol to strengthen and decode the messages your body sends you to help you lose weight and relieve pain.
In today’s episode, Stephanie shares her story on how being a career woman in a male-dominated society almost destroyed her health and how she eventually found her path to health and wellness. She also shares what she learned from experience as well as seminars regarding the mind and food.
“My body has the wisdom to heal itself and to thrive if I only allowed it what it needs.” – Stephanie Dodier
On Today’s Episode of A Healthy Curiosity:
- Her journey and the motivating force behind the Going Beyond The Food summit.
- What made her stop chasing a career over her health?
- The two phases of your life according to Zen practices.
- Why reframing symptoms as body messages is better.
- The steps she took to change her life for the better.
- What made her become addicted to work and food?
- How did the concept of Going Beyond the Food begin?
- The first step she recommends for those looking to change.
- What it means to retrain your brain in changing your life.
- The role of the fascia relative to energy and emotion.
- What to expect from the Going Beyond The Food summit.
- The more you advance into learning how the body can heal itself, the more you realize that everything goes beyond food.
- Society is not teaching us natural health healing.
Connect with Stephanie:
- Stephanie Dodier official website
The Basics of Chinese Medicine Course
Learn how to align your lifestyle and diet with daily and seasonal rhythms so you can digest better, have more energy, and stay healthy! Enroll in our 8-week course – The Basics of Chinese Medicine: Your Inner Ecosystem to learn how to analyze and align your lifestyle and diet, identify which of the Five Elements are dominating you, and rebalance the systems in your body so you can achieve your health goals.
When you enroll, you’ll receive:
- 20-30 minute audio lectures you can listen to whenever and wherever
- Highlighted transcripts of each lecture
- Point location reference sheet
- Short, point location videos
- Fun quizlets, reflection questions, and exercises
- Group call opportunities to get your questions answered
- Access to our private Facebook community
Share Your Healthy Curiosity
Thank you for joining me on today’s episode of A Healthy Curiosity, the podcast that explores what it takes to be well in today’s busy world with healthcare strategies through Chinese medicine. If you enjoyed today’s episode, please head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Share your favorite episodes with your friends on social media to help us spread the word and help more people achieve optimal health throughout their busy lives.
Yay! You passed the 1-minute test!
If you like what you're reading, subscribe to get my latest self-care advice by email a couple of times a month.