Episode 41: Creating Your Personal Mythology
with Tracey Duncan, writer, yoga teacher, & transformation coach
When someone asks you to tell your story, what do you say? Does the story you tell represent the person you want to project out to the world?
Maybe you haven’t noticed, because you’ve never thought about it. Perhaps the answer comes so automatically it’s as though you’re on autopilot. In Episode 41, Brodie talks with Tracey Duncan, writer, yoga teacher, and transformation coach, about telling our stories consciously and authentically.
In this episode, we explore:
- Telling stories consciously vs. unconsciously
- The difference between a story and a collection of things that happened
- Telling the story you’re in, not the story people want to hear from you
- How we go about projecting different versions of ourselves to the outside world
- Changing the arc of the story
Tracey’s website, More Yoga, Less Bullshit
For more information on Chinese Medicine and to stay in touch with Brodie, visit brodiewelch.com.
Yay! You passed the 1-minute test!
If you like what you're reading, subscribe to get my latest self-care advice by email.