Episode 53 (aka E02): Slowing the Summer Down
with Jennie Cramer
In this episode we explore:
- The nature of summer in Chinese Medicine and Ayurveda (full yang, pitta season)
- The ways our relationships with the seasons affect our daily wellness
- Symptoms as messages from the body
- Creating a life you don’t need a vacation from
- Should we need an excuse to let ourselves rest?
- Is your anxiety a message from your body? What could that message be?
- The benefits of rhythm and setting a schedule
- Decision fatigue
If you’d like to get in touch with Jennie, you can contact her at [email protected] and keep a lookout for her website to go live at www.gardenrhythm.com.
Interested in leveling up your self care? Check out Brodie’s group coaching program starting again this fall, Eleven Weeks to Level Up Your LIfe.
Yay! You passed the 1-minute test!
If you like what you're reading, subscribe to get my latest self-care advice by email a couple of times a month.