Episode 79: Essential Oils for Hormonal Health
with Dr. Mariza Snyder
For those who regularly listen to this podcast, you’ll know that I have a genuine interest in how shaping and evolving the culture around us is key in becoming healthy individually. In today’s episode, we have a chance to hear from Millennia Ruth Lytle who is a licensed naturopathic doctor and certified nutrition specialist. Affectionately known as Dr. Millie, she has a special interest in solving health puzzles naturally and is involved in focusing these efforts in the corporate world.
Dr. Millie provides corporate stress-relief wellness programs and consults on dietary supplements with R&D divisions of companies. Today we talk about the impact a working environment can have on individual employees – their stress levels and productivity – and how that can ultimately affect a company’s bottom line. We also discuss a few other significant topics in relationship to stress relief and management including heart math and hypnosis.
“Job stress is more strongly associated with health complaints than financial problems or family problems. Statistics show that when there is less stress on the job, there is more productivity.” – Dr. Millie
On Today’s Episode of A Healthy Curiosity:
- The coherence between mind and heart
- How is your heart hormonal?
- Can we change the way we perceive stress?
- How you can apply the principles of heart math at home.
- Recognizing what thoughts bring good feelings and true peace.
- Understanding what is nurturing us the most.
- Dispelling common myths and misconceptions about hypnosis.
- What systemic changes are being made in the corporate world to relieve stress.
- There is a connection and coherence between the mind and emotions.
- We can change our thinking patterns to align with our feelings.
- Stress is all about perception – we can change the way we perceive stress, which can change our feelings about stress at any given moment.
Connect with Dr. Millie Lytle:
Get Our Self-Care Manifesto
You have the right to take care of yourself. When you take care of yourself first, everyone around you will benefit, and will let you get more done in less time. If you need a reminder, just go to our webpage and click the download button. Then print and hang the manifesto on your wall or fridge or wherever you want so long as you get to see a positive reminder every day. Remember: Self-care is not selfish; it is essential.
Level Up Your Life
Are you ready to upgrade to the next version of you? If you are ready to receive the guidance, accountability, and support you need to up level your health, feel more energized, and truly love your body, then join me for the 11 Weeks to Level Up Your Life program!
The next round of Level Up Your Life begins February 13, 2018.
Share Your Healthy Curiosity
Thank you for joining me on today’s episode of A Healthy Curiosity, the podcast that explores what it takes to be well in today’s busy world with healthcare strategies through Chinese medicine. If you enjoyed today’s episode, pleasehead over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Share your favorite episodes with your friends on social media to help us spread the word and help more people achieve optimal health throughout their busy lives.
Yay! You passed the 1-minute test!
If you like what you're reading, subscribe to get my latest self-care advice by email a couple of times a month.