Episode 03: Lower Back Pain
Licensed Acupuncturist and host Brodie Welch talks with her colleague Joe Moceus, L.Ac. about one of the most common conditions they treat in clinic: lower back pain.
In this episode we explore:
- Brodie’s octogenarian patient with spinal stenosis
- The toothpick study
- 2 ways to release the psoas muscle, an MVP in lower back pain
- What acupuncture feels like
- Acupuncture’s positive side effects
- The importance of movement to integrate a treatment
For more information on Chinese Medicine and to stay in touch with Brodie, visit brodiewelch.com.
Yay! You passed the 1-minute test!
If you like what you're reading, subscribe to get my latest self-care advice by email a couple of times a month.