Treat yourself to a free 5-minute breathing break -
a meditation you can use anytime.
Are you struggling to lose weight, or to eat better?
I’ve been there, and know how hard it can be.
It’s no secret that diets don’t work – but sustainable changes in our routines do. Because we’re not creatures of will-power, but of habit, it can be really tough to make those changes stick.
One of the things that’s been proven to help people lose weight and keep it off has nothing to do with food: it’s hypnosis.
Tapping into the power of the subconscious mind can make it that much easier to follow through on your good intentions long enough for those little seeds to take root and become habits.
I’m excited to let you know about a brand-new resource I developed to help you rely less on willpower and help bring healthy eating habits onto autopilot. It’s an Inner Knowing Healthy Eating Meditation.
I designed it to help tap you into your inner wisdom so you eat only the foods that are most nourishing for your body, in exactly the right amount. If you could use some support in shedding some extra pounds, I’ve got you: grab your copy now…
Since the emphasis is on nourishing yourself, it’s also an awesome resource if you’re already at a healthy weight, but want to crowd out the junk and increase your nutrient density.
All hypnosis is self-hypnosis: you relax and allow your subconscious to open to a new positive, present-time suggestion.
But if that freaks you out, just think of it as a meditation.
“This meditation has changed my life. I have struggled with food issues since I was 12 years old. This meditation has eliminated or brought awareness to the inner voice that drives my unhealthy eating behaviors. I have nearly stopped the command resist of eating for comfort, when I’m angry, or when I’m stressed or anxious. I feel lighter, my clothes fit better and I’m not continually putting myself down for not eating “right”. What a relief after all these years of struggle!”
– Susan Richardson, Corvallis, OR
The affirmative suggestions I include encourage you to:
- Nourish yourself with whole foods that your body can digest
- Relax, slow down and eat mindfully and with gratitude
- Love your body regardless of what it looks like
- Drink water between meals
- Align with the time-tested principles of Chinese Medicine and Ayurveda (like eating with the seasons, respecting digestive fire)
- Become aware of what’s underneath your cravings
- Stop emotional eating by tending to the underlying need
- Close your kitchen after dinner to avoid evening snacking
- Feel strong and healthy in your body
Unlike other weight loss meditations, I don’t ever mention a “goal weight” or have you visualize your ideal body; I find that counterproductive for loving the body that’s here right now. And I don’t know of any that explicitly incorporate Chinese Medicine and Ayurvedic dietary principles.
I have been listening to the Healthy Eating meditation on a regular basis and it is making a huge difference in the way that I consume and view food. I have been losing weight over the past 6 months (15 pounds total) through the use of meditation. This process has been painless, and it’s caused a shift in my relationship with the food I eat and the choices I make that I feel will be long lasting. I love Brodie’s soothing voice and enjoy taking a 15 minutes out of my day to relax.
– Kay Graven, Corvallis, OR
Here’s how it works:
- Buy your healthy eating meditation now: it’s just $15
- Download it onto your phone or computer.
- Decide when would best work for you to take a 12-minute meditation break, and schedule that into your calendar.
- Listen every day for a month: the benefits of hypnosis accumulate over time.
Yay! You passed the 1-minute test!
If you like what you're reading, subscribe to get my latest self-care advice by email a couple of times a month.