Treat yourself to a free 5-minute breathing break -
a meditation you can use anytime.
You’ve got a good sense of how to take care of yourself, but somehow life keeps getting in the way. Deadlines and other people’s needs seem more urgent, so you stay up a little later to get it all done. You cut your meditation practice short, maybe blow off a workout to save time.
You find yourself in the all-too-familiar place of feeling stressed out, tired, and kinda meh. You soothe your nervous system with a second glass of wine, telling yourself it’s just a busy time right now and you’ll get back into a better routine someday soon.
Are you ready to bridge the gap between what you know you need to be doing to take care of yourself and actually doing it?
It’s time to Level up Your Life.
“I’ve struggled to take care of myself when I feel other peoples’ wants pulling at me. Through Level Up, I’ve developed an increased willingness to honor my needs and to keep up my self-care/love practices, even if it means drawing boundaries with those I love.”
– Celia Cavalli
Prioritizing self-care can be wicked hard – it’s way easier with support. That’s why I created Eleven Weeks to Level Up Your Life: a deep, transformational journey designed to help you take self-care off the back burner and nurture the daily habits you need to feel at ease, energized, clear, and capable of handling what comes your way.
If you’re wanting to:
● feel more energized and vital
● feel capable of handling life with greater ease and confidence
● deepen your sleep and meditation practice
● feel lighter, clearer, and more inspired
● improve your digestion
● drop some extra weight
● work with the strengths and challenges of your constitution
● live in greater integrity with your own energy and values
● get more done in less time
● develop a rock-solid platform from which to serve
then I’d love to talk with you. schedule your free discovery call here:
“I feel much more centered, less stressed and more forgiving of myself and others. The most important change was deepening my meditation practice. I found it wasn’t hard and so worthwhile — it’s absolutely key to my well-being.”
– Susan Richardson
“Finally, I’m able to put into practice what I have been reading about for a long time, but was either too afraid or too lazy to do on my own. I am encouraged that I can be the person I want to be, and can continue to change my habits at any age — it’s never too late!”
– Jindra Brandejska
You’ll have the support of a motivated group all working to evolve together
with me as your guide.
Here’s what you’ll get:
● A weekly email outlining our habit of the week, from me to keep us on track
● Personalized Coaching on 10 group calls with me and no more than 14 peers
● Three One-On-One Laser Coaching Sessions of 15-minutes each, scheduled as you need them throughout the program to catapult you over hurdles if you feel stuck
● A downloadable ebook that walks you through each of the 10 habits
● Recipes, tip sheets and reflection sheets to help you implement the habit changes with whole foods, acu-points, essential oils, bodymind practices
● Meditations for you to download, to help you turn inward and spark your intuitive wisdom
● Acu-point Allies to help with the stuff we’re working on
● Community Support in our Private Facebook group to help you stay on track. This program is application-only, so you’ll be in really good company. You’ll also be connected with an accountability partner – your companion on this journey
● A copy of 12 Treasures Qi Gong: Your Movement Multivitamin: my online qi gong class
● Possible: Bonus Gathering in Corvallis, Oregon at the end of the program to celebrate in person and nurture the connections we’ve made
“I am feeling more comfortable and present in my body, and I can feel the empowerment that comes from that, both physically and also in terms of strengthened boundaries. You have been such a gift in my life, Brodie! Thank you for this, and for keeping me on this journey of learning, deepening and growing.”
– Rachael Weber
You’re a great fit for this experience if you are:
● Into Chinese Medicine, yoga, Ayurveda, and the body-mind connection already
● Willing to make small shifts in your daily routines
● Able to show up for most of the coaching calls
● Willing to engage with the other participants with kindness
● Ready to evolve into a new version of yourself
This program is not for you if:
● You have no interest in aligning your lifestyle with the wisdom of Chinese Medicine, Ayurveda, and yoga
● You’re unwilling to experiment with changes in your daily routine
● You’re not ready to let go of the bragging rights that come from being stressed and tired all the time
● You’re not ready to invest in yourself for 11 weeks
● You really prefer working 1:1
The same habits that got you where you are aren’t necessarily going to get you to where you want to be. The good news is that small shifts + repetition => Wildly different results. We’re talking about the two-degree shift in navigation that will take you in a new direction.
If you’re ready to up your game, Schedule a free discovery call.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: When does the program start?
Q: When are the Group Calls?
A: Mostly Tuesdays, 5pm PST
Q: What if I have to miss a call or two?
A: No problem. The calls will be recorded so you can listen later. You’ll also have the Laser Coaching sessions and the Facebook group, plus your accountability partner, to serve as back-up.
Q: Will I have to learn a lot of new stuff?
A: No. You don’t need a lot of new information; you need support in implementing what you already know. At the same time, you’ll certainly glean some new self-care tools like acupoints, essential oils, and a deeper understanding of the energetics. At the same time, understanding the Chinese Medicine, Ayurvedic, or cutting edge research explanation for why these self-care habits matter may well help something you kind of already know land in a new way that motivates you.
Q: How is this program different from your Basics of Chinese Medicine course?
A: The main difference is information versus transformation. Basics of Chinese Medicine offers a TON of new information. The focus there is to immerse you in the basics of Chinese Medicine theory to see yourself in a new way. It’s an information-based class, and it’s largely up to you to figure out how that information is best applied to your own life. If you want a deep-dive into yin and yang, 5 element theory, and dietary guidelines from an energetic perspective, Basics is the course for you.
If personal transformation is what you’re looking for, and you could use some support in grounding yourself in healthy daily habits, Eleven Weeks to Level Up is a better fit. You get access to me as your personal self-care strategist, and I bring my knowledge of Chinese Medicine, yoga, Ayurveda, behavioral science, meditation, qi gong, essential oils, etc. to your particular circumstances. You also get the support of conscious peers who are ready to make these changes, too. It’s like a holistic health support group.
Q: How do you know you can get these results?
A: The program is rooted in the time-tested wisdom of Chinese Medicine, Ayurveda, and yoga, the rhythms of nature, and the habits of the sages. Plus, I’ve helped thousands of people just like you in my past 16 years in the healing arts, and that’s without the group support piece, which behavioral science research tells us is one of the key factors in whether new habits will stick.
Q: Sounds great, but I really want more personalized attention. Can I do the program privately?
A: There is a Level Up Jet Pack option, where you go through the program with the group PLUS an in-depth health history session (50 mins.) and four additional private coaching sessions (30 mins. each). We can chat more about that on our discovery call.
Q: I’m interested, but it’s not a good time for me right now. Will you run the program again?
A: Yes, in March 2018. Click here to stay in the loop.
Q: What's your refund policy?
A: You can read our refund policy here.
Yay! You passed the 1-minute test!
If you like what you're reading, subscribe to get my latest self-care advice by email a couple of times a month.