Episode 89: A Blueprint for Complete Health
with Stephanie Gray
My guest for today’s episode is very passionate about taking the many different pieces of our health and putting them together in one complete blueprint for wellness. Stephanie Gray makes the comparison of our overall health as a house – just like it wouldn’t be a good idea to leave one room of our house cluttered, unclean or disorganized, so it is with our health. We should be taking the time to pay attention to all aspects of our health.
Stephanie Gray, DNP, MS, ARNP, ANP-C, GNP-C, ABAAHP, FAARFM, has been working as a nurse practitioner since 2009. She completed her doctorate focusing on estrogen metabolism from the University of Iowa in 2011. Additionally, she has a Masters in Metabolic Nutritional Medicine from the University of South Florida’s Medical School. Her expertise lies within integrative, anti-aging, and functional medicine. She is arguably one of the Midwest’s’ most credentialed female healthcare providers combining many certifications and trainings.
“It’s important that people know that they don’t have to go it alone when it comes to health. There are so many resources and practitioners available – they just have to get out there and find them.” – Stephanie Gray
On Today’s Episode of A Healthy Curiosity:
- Why gut health is usually the starting point when it comes to addressing symptoms.
- What tests should we all know about for SIBO (Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth)?
- Is gluten sensitivity just a fad?
- The important steps we can take to achieve hormone balance and minimize our risk.
- Benefits of DIM supplements and when we might use them.
- Why estrogen related cancers are on the rise and what we can do to avoid exposure.
- What is most important to know about liver detoxing?
- How can we responsibly take care of our blood vessels and our heart?
- Why is cholesterol important? Why do we need it?
- Causes of inflammation in our blood vessels.
Connect with Stephanie Gray: https://yourlongevityblueprint.com/
Free Self-Assessment Questionnaires: https://yourlongevityblueprint.com/ylb-bonus/