Episode 70: Going Beyond Food
with Stephanie Dodier
Stephanie Dodier is an author, speaker, clinical nutritionist, weight loss, and emotional eating expert. She is the creator of the Dodier Protocol – an integrative approach to treating various diseases by incorporating nutrient therapy, homeopathy, and mind-body connections. She specializes in using the Dodier Protocol to strengthen and decode the messages your body sends you to help you lose weight and relieve pain.
In today’s episode, Stephanie shares her story on how being a career woman in a male-dominated society almost destroyed her health and how she eventually found her path to health and wellness. She also shares what she learned from experience as well as seminars regarding the mind and food.
“My body has the wisdom to heal itself and to thrive if I only allowed it what it needs.” – Stephanie Dodier
On Today’s Episode of A Healthy Curiosity:
- Her journey and the motivating force behind the Going Beyond The Food summit.
- What made her stop chasing a career over her health?
- The two phases of your life according to Zen practices.
- Why reframing symptoms as body messages is better.
- The steps she took to change her life for the better.
- What made her become addicted to work and food?
- How did the concept of Going Beyond the Food begin?
- The first step she recommends for those looking to change.
- What it means to retrain your brain in changing your life.
- The role of the fascia relative to energy and emotion.
- What to expect from the Going Beyond The Food summit.
- The more you advance into learning how the body can heal itself, the more you realize that everything goes beyond food.
- Society is not teaching us natural health healing.