Episode 75: Tranquility Through Self-Care
with Kimberly Wilson
Kimberly Wilson is a psychotherapist, has authored five books on self-care, tranquility, and business, and designs clothes for TranquiliT, an eco-friendly fashion line. In 1999, she founded Tranquil Space, ranked as one of the top 25 yoga studios in the world by Travel & Leisuremagazine. She also holds a Master’s degree in Women’s Studies and Social Work and Positive Psychology. Her work has been featured in various outlets such as The Washington Post, US News, and Yoga Journal.
In today’s episode, Kimberly shares the fantastic benefits of living a tranquil lifestyle through the practice of yoga. She talks about the importance of accountability and self-care and how to make more time for yourself despite what seems to be a busy schedule. She also offers her advice regarding habits you can develop to achieve a tranquil lifestyle.
“The more you can understand where time and energy is going, the more changes can be made.” – Kimberly Wilson
On Today’s Episode of A Healthy Curiosity:
- How she got into wellness and self-care.
- What is the yoga lifestyle for the modern girl?
- Why being accountable allows us to fulfill our goals better.
- The benefits of writing things down on paper as opposed to just setting reminders on your phone.
- The habits she relies on to feel creative and mindful.
- The inspiration behind TranquiliT.
- What she does to help people get back into the groove.
- Her advice to people who want to get their creative spark back.
- How you interact with the world is a reflection of where you’re at in your life and that changes over time.
- Writing the goals you want to do can make you commit to them better.
- Mindfulness is not just what you do, but how it infiltrates your life and how you show up for it.
Connect with Kimberly Wilson:
On her Website: www.kimberlywilson.com
TranquiliT clothing line: www.tranquilit.com