Episode 55 (aka 22) – Dating Yourself: Relationship Self-Care
with Veronica Grant, Dating Coach
Have you ever felt unlucky in love? Maybe you’ve had partners that made you feel bad about yourself or you’ve been on plenty of dates but can’t get someone to commit. Maybe you’re in a long term relationship and simply feel it could be more fulfilling.
It may be time for you to date yourself. In Episode 22, Brodie talks with Veronica Grant, dating coach and private yoga instructor, about ways to improve our love lives, whether we’re dating casually, seeking a long-term relationship, or currently with a long-term partner.
In this episode, we explore:
- Dating yourself: what does it mean?
- Some common reasons people struggle to enter a relationship
- Some common reasons people struggle to get what they wantout of a relationship
- Treating yourself the way you want to be treated
- Deciding what you want out of your relationship
- Setting boundaries (because boundaries are sexy!)