Episode 32: Getting Unstuck through Decluttering
with Dorena Kohrs, Space Doula
Do you have so much stuff that it gets in the way of you becoming your best and brightest self?
In Episode 32, Brodie talks with Dorena Kohrs, Space Doula, about how to unload shame, old versions of yourself, and lots of STUFF. Dorena helps people reclaim cluttered space that infringes upon their journey to being their best self, and in so doing she helps people unload a lot of emotional baggage. What could you be letting go of?
In this episode, we explore:
- The connection between our emotions and our stuff
- The 8 blocks to decluttering
- How things can keep us from moving on
- How decluttering can help us find ourselves
- The present as a time of action
Dorena’s Facebook Page