Lessons from a Premature Menopause
Brodie recently was a guest on Alexandra Epple’s podcast, Women Gone Vibrant where she talked about premature menopause.
The average age of menopause is 51 in the US. Entering menopause before 40 is considered premature and brings with it a higher risk of heart disease and osteoporosis.
Brodie Welch, herself an accomplished Chinese Medical practitioner, Yoga Health Coach and carrier of wisdom entered menopause prematurely at the age of 35. She shares her story. And she shares the advice she gives to herself and the wisdom she passes on to her patients.
“The body gives us interesting puzzles to figure out”
“Menopause is not enough coolant in your system to hold the rising heat”
Tune in to learn about:
- The cycle of 7
- Reasons why the hormonal well and juice gets drained
- The jet plane vs. the helicopter version of menopause
- Menopause as a lower gear metabolism
- The monthly yin and yang cycle of a woman
- The answer to “What does being empowered about your health mean?”