Episode 94: Beating Chronic Fatigue
with Dr. Evan Hirsch
Today we’re discussing energy – not in the Chinese Medicine sense of the word, but how to find more of it. The lack of energy is something that comes up often with many of the people I work with and it’s something we have all felt at one time or another. My guest Evan Hirsch will shed some light on the difference between feeling tired and chronic fatigue and how we can fix it in our own personal way.
Dr. Evan, as he is affectionately known, is the best selling author of Fix Your Fatigue: The 4 step process to resolving chronic fatigue, achieving abundant energy and reclaiming your life! He is one of the nation’s leaders on finding the root causes of chronic fatigue and resolving them. Dr. Evan suffered with chronic fatigue himself for 5 years before he achieved resolution using the Fix Your Fatigue Program that he developed at the Hirsch Center for Integrative Medicine in Olympia, Washington. He has helped hundreds of people resolve their chronic fatigue and is on a mission to help 100,000 more through his blog, online courses, books, 1-on-1 consults and the training of providers.
“It is so important for people to step into their own power. For them to realize how important self-care is and that they deserve it. You don’t get better until you prioritize yourself.” – Dr. Evan Hirsch
On Today’s Episode of A Healthy Curiosity:
- Why are we so tired?
- 15 different causes or “usual suspects” of fatigue.
- What things we can do to avoid overloading ourselves with toxins that can overburden us and cause fatigue.
- Is there a commonly overlooked cause of fatigue?
- A test you can do on your own for infection.
- Why exercising can become a vicious cycle for fatigue and how to avoid that cycle.
- How much of the fatigue we feel relates to mold that we don’t realize exists in our homes and places of work.
- What is the difference between fatigue and chronic fatigue?
- Is there something more specific that we should all know about when it comes to chronic fatigue?