Episode 93: Biofield Healing for Addictions
with Deborah Wayne
In this episode, we dive deep into the topic of chronic pain, specifically how and why it affects some more than others. We also explore the biofield and its significance in all kinds of different mind and body issues. We’ll also talk about why it is that our good intentions don’t always match up with our daily actions.
My guest today is Deborah Wayne, who is the founder of The Pain Free Living Program, an internationally-known energy healer and pain-release expert whose specialty is helping people rapidly remove the hidden causes for Pain, Depression, Anxiety, Trauma, Binge-Eating, Addictions, and more. She is the #1 Bestselling Author of “Why Do I Still Hurt?” and has earned degrees and certifications in Psychology, Hypnotherapy and Chemical Dependency Counseling. Deborah has 30 years teaching Meditation, is a nationally recognized Fine Artist, a former professional Modern Dancer, a Certified Yoga Instructor, and Director of the Biofield Healing Institute™.
“I have found that in every situation where there is some kind of pain or problematic issue, there is always an emotional, mental or psychological component to it. Always. They are not separate” – Deborah Wayne
On Today’s Episode of A Healthy Curiosity:
- Why is it that some people have to live with chronic pain and others don’t?
- Is there always an underlying emotional or psychological issue that relates to chronic physical pain?
- What do we know about the science of the biofield? Is it measurable? Is it just a matter of belief?
- How can people get in touch with what’s happening in the biofield? How can we work with it?
- Can anyone work with the biofield?
- How does working with the biofield help us bridge the gap between what we’re doing now and what we’d like to be doing?
- A good first step for those of us who are ready to start working more closely with our emotions.
Connect with Deborah Wayne: www.biofieldhealinginstitute.com