I work with smart people who like to be active partners in their healing process.
Our staff is fully vaccinated and continuing with Covid precautions to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible, including:
- HEPA air filters with germ-killing UV-C light in every room
- screening questions (not seeing anyone with COVID-like symptoms in person)
- touchless temperature readings at the door
- social distancing measures: one person at a time in the waiting room, we’ll call you in from your car
- cleaning all high-touch surfaces between each patient
- wearing face coverings, of course
If you’re already an established patient, you can schedule an appointment here.
Not yet a patient? Please call us at (541) 757-4868 and we’ll set you up with your initial series of appointments.
You want to stop popping Advil, Aleve, Tylenol, Tums, etc., to treat your symptoms.
You want to get to the root cause, and help your body heal itself.
You want to work with an experienced, compassionate, practitioner who will listen to you and help you feel better.
You’ve come to the right place.
I tend to have success with issues like:
- Back and neck pain, sciatica, neuralgia
- Stress, anxiety, depression
- Tiredness, adrenal fatigue, chronic fatigue
- Autoimmune conditions: like fibromyalgia
- Knee, shoulder, wrist, or any other joint pain, arthritis
- Hot flashes, night sweats, PMS, painful periods, heavy bleeding
- Headaches, migraines
- Sleep problems
- Digestive issues: bloating, IBS, constipation, diarrhea, GERD
- Recovery from surgery
- Psycho-emotional re-patterning
- Respiratory issues: asthma, allergies
- Conditions where other forms of medicine haven’t helped, or where the side-effects outweigh the benefits
A handful of sessions could make a big difference. A dozen could be life-changing.
We’ll draft a personalized plan of care that could include: acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, lifestyle and diet counseling, cupping and gua sha, breathing, qi gong, and/or meditation.
Call us at (541) 757-4868.
Let's stay in touch.
Self-care strategy and Chinese Medicine tips will arrive in your inbox delightfully infrequently.