I work with smart people who like to be active partners in their healing process.
I’m thrilled to be back in clinic, taking multiple new precautions to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible, including:
- new HEPA air filters with germ-killing UV-C light in every room
- new screening questions (I’m not seeing anyone with COVID-like symptoms in person — only telemedicine)
- touchless temperature readings at the door
- social distancing measures: one person at a time in the waiting room, we’ll call you in from your car
- cleaning high-touch surfaces between each patient
- new hardwood floors, vinyl pillows, wooden chairs so we can clean thoroughly
- wearing face coverings, of course
If you’re already an established patient, you can schedule an appointment here.
Not yet a patient? Please call us at 541 757-4868 and we’ll set you up with your initial series of appointments.
You understand that there is a connection between how you are living and how you are feeling. You want to go beyond just masking symptoms — you want to understand their message so they don’t come back. You want to work with someone who will see you as a whole person, who will listen to you and help you to make changes that line up with how you want to feel — pain-free, energized, and able to enjoy your life. You’ve come to the right place.
If you’ve been living with any of these issues and wonder whether this is as good as it gets, give us a call at 541-757-4868.
A handful of sessions could make a big difference. A dozen could be life-changing.
We’ll draft a personalized plan of care that could include: acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, lifestyle and diet counseling, essential oils, cupping and gua sha, breathing, qi gong, and/or meditation.
Call 541-757-4868 to schedule your initial appointment series.
Already on the books? Download your New Patient intake forms here.
Please read and sign all 4 documents and bring them with you to your first appointment.
Let's stay in touch.
Self-care strategy and Chinese Medicine tips will arrive in your inbox delightfully infrequently.