Episode 84: Cultivating Your Intuition
with Jessica Valor
In today’s busy world, it’s easy to get distracted by all of the noise that often keeps us from our sense of purpose and clarity, preventing us from making decisions from the inside out. To truly start living from a place of alignment and aliveness, it’s crucial that we get back in touch with our intuition.
My guest today is Jessica Valor, who is an intuitive mentor and healer for busy leaders of the world who want to feel supported personally and professionally and want to turn on and use their intuition in life and business. Jessica supports entrepreneurs and organizations in connecting with their highest levels of awareness to help them craft their uniquely inspired leadership roles and dynamic infrastructure.
“I believe that all people on the planet right now are here to heal, rise, love and lead. We’re here to help the planet heal and we do that by healing individually and sharing that experience.” – Jessica Valor
On Today’s Episode of A Healthy Curiosity:
- What is “Intuition” and how can we recognize when it is speaking to us?
- Infusing intentional rituals to recognize and learn our own rhythms.
- Combining spirit and strategy to create alchemy experiences.
- Staying aligned with our biggest “Yes’s” – what we are truly committed to.
- Why it’s so important to let go of old identities.
- Staying sovereign in our own beings.
- Journaling ideas for tapping into our intuition.
- Understand that our biggest “yes’s” in life can and will change – and that’s okay!
- It’s all about experiencing life in the way you want to experience it.
- We need to be able to acknowledge the pain in our lives and then balance it with the pleasure.
Connect with Jessica Valor: www.jessicavalor.com