Episode 85: Decoding Your Migraines
with Erin Knight
In today’s episode we talk about migraine headaches – what causes them, how to treat them and what steps we might take to avoid them if possible. My guest is Erin Knight who is an expert in migraine headaches. Erin helps professional women who desire natural, root-cause solutions providing freedom from chronic migraines.
While there are many prescription medications on the market today that address migraine headaches, there is an overall increase of interest in alternative solutions. Some people find that taking these medications can often lead to an entirely different health issue. Erin shares important insight on migraine headache triggers and treatments.
“I really want people to realize that migraine headaches are a symptom of some type of underlying stress in your body. This stress shows up for different people in different ways. A migraine headache is your body’s way of screaming out for you to take a deeper look at what’s going on inside.” – Erin Knight
On Today’s Episode of A Healthy Curiosity:
- Defining migraine headaches and identifying common triggers.
- How the use of essential oils in conjunction with the lymphatic system can help with migraine relief Combining spirit and strategy to create alchemy experiences.
- The importance of sleep in avoiding migraines.
- Are there foods that people who get migraines should avoid?
- Is there a relationship between hormone imbalance and migraine headaches?
- Adjusting our long-term relationship with stress.
- Quick self-care tips including breathing exercises.
- Migraine headaches are really a symptom of an often larger issue going on in your body.
- For those who are concerned about taking too much prescription medication to combat migraine headaches, there are alternative methods that are very effective.
- There are two important triggers that we can manage better to avoid migraines: food and hormones.
Connect with Erin Knight: www.engineeringraidiance.com
Migraine Rescue Toolbox: www.migrainert.com