Episode 83: Ending Emotional Eating
with Megan Buer
How does our emotional health correlate with our physical health – specifically with what we put in our mouths? How do we correct unhealthy habits without giving up the desire to feel joy or comfort that often comes through the food we eat? And how do we solve this seemingly never-ending emotional connection with sugar?
These are the questions and topics we discuss in today’s podcast with expert Megan Buer. Megan is an Emotional Code Practitioner and founder of Harmony Restored; a company focused on helping individuals heal from the stress that is at the root of their physical and emotional pain. After suffering from years with anxiety, panic disorder, chronic stress, food intolerances, adrenal fatigue, and an auto-immune disease, Megan went on a journey to health – spending over 10 years researching, experimenting, and finally figuring out all the unique tools she needed to naturally heal herself.
“If I believe something is wrong with me, then something will always be wrong with me.” – Megan Buer
On Today’s Episode of A Healthy Curiosity:
- What is the Emotion Code?
- Using food for emotional reasons.
- Tuning into your own body – avoiding diet confusion.
- Learning to trust our own inner-wisdom.
- What is the emotional connection to sugar that many of us feel?
- Tips for changing unhealthy eating habits.
- We can change or reset our mindset and emotional well being by being more aware of what we are putting into our bodies.
- It’s okay to want to feel rewarded, joy or comfort, but it doesn’t always need to involve foods that are unhealthy for us.
Connect with Megan Buer: www.harmony-restored.com