How to Heal from Burnout by Partnering with Your Body
with Michelle Pfennighaus
Have you ever been “burned out?” Would you know it if you were? In a world that moves at hyper speed, it is easy to overlook the simplest answer to what might have become our greatest health concerns. Michelle Pfennighaus describes how chronic stress might be the cause of a cluster of symptoms, and how small changes in lifestyle and diet can drastically change your health and happiness.
On today’s episode we talk about…
- what the most common causes of burnout for women is today
- how being stuck in a stress response can result in a multitude of symptoms
- what IBS has to do with burnout
- how small changes in diet can have an immediate effect on your health
- why changing your perception of who you have to be, can result in happiness
- why stress may not be so obvious
- what you can do about stress
- how you can avoid the state of chronic stress
Michelle Pfennighaus is a Health Coach and trained in Functional Medicine. She has spent ten years helping women heal from chronic stress. Michelle has been featured on several networks as an expert in her field of focus. She was also spotlighted in the documentary “Lemonade”, a look into her time recovering from a high pressure and stress job as a professional in the world of big money advertising.
Michelle Pfennighaus website – https://findyourbalancehealth.com
Watch for – “She’s Got Power” website and podcast from Michelle Pfhennighaus, coming soon
“Learn From Home” with Brodie Welch – https://brodiewelch.com/classes-and-meditations/