Episode 187: Hypnosis – Reprogramming Your Subconscious
with Erika Flint, BCH, A+CPHI, OB
We typically know the things we need to do to take better care of ourselves, so why is it so difficult to make healthy choices and prioritize those healthy habits?
Erika Flint shares why the awareness usually isn’t enough and that we need to take a look under the hood at what’s driving our behavior from a subconscious level. Through her expertise as a hypnotist, she helps people to change their inner operating system in order to tackle limiting beliefs and regain control of their lives.
On Today’s Episode of A Healthy Curiosity:
- How her search for fulfillment in her career guided her to hypnosis
- What an imprint is and why it’s important to our subconscious
- Why there is so much power in just realizing we have choices in how we respond
- Background on how she works with clients and what kind of results they can see
- Some useful brain hacks Erika has found in her research and experience
Erika Flint is an award-winning hypnotist, three time best-selling author, speaker on hypnosis and the self-actualized mind, and a co-host of the popular podcast series Hypnosis, Etc. She is the founder of Cascade Hypnosis Center for Training & Services in Bellingham, Washington.
Connect With Erika: