Episode 193: Healing from Trauma
with Liz Mullinar
Trauma is unfortunately an all too common reality. This leads to unknowingly connecting everyday triggers to life threatening feelings which can have drastic effects on our well-being and the trajectory of our lives.
Liz Mullinar is committed to the vision that everyone deserves a good life and to heal from their trauma. To that end, she helps people find meaningful, permanent healing and trains others to be able to help as well.
On Today’s Episode of A Healthy Curiosity:
- A challenge for you to stop making excuses
- How neuroscience defines trauma
- Why moments of trauma are never truly remembered
- The importance of accessing and releasing the emotions associated with trauma
- What she sees as the biggest barrier to healing from traumas in childhood
Liz Mullinar is a globally renowned trauma recovery expert and trauma survivor. Over 20 years ago, Liz pioneered Australia’s first trauma recovery program – Heal For Life – a peer support approach that empowers survivors of childhood trauma to recognize and heal painful emotional triggers, transforming painful memories into meaningful, permanent healing.
Connect With Liz Mullinar: