Episode 202: Breath – Unlocking Your Dormant Superpower
with Jen Broyles
Whether you’re feeling tight and stressed, listless and exhausted, or generally just not at your best, one of the most immediate levers we can pull to start feeling better is breathing. The effects of breathwork are so extensive that essentially all systems of the body benefit from improving how we breathe.
Since our breath affects every aspect of our being, Jen Broyles shares why using it optimally is so powerful and so accessible.
On Today’s Episode of A Healthy Curiosity:
- How her own personal health journey led her to breathwork
- What effects breathwork can have from both scientific and spiritual perspectives
- The changes in her thinking that she attributes to using breathing practices over time
- What some of the science is behind breath retention and intermittent hypoxia
- A short example of what SOMA breathing is like
Jen Broyles is a Holistic Health Coach, SOMA Breathwork Instructor, Essential Oils Coach, and founder of the Sacred Breath Community who helps individuals restore and optimize their health by calming the nervous system and addressing the root cause of their symptoms. After years of battling with digestive issues, anxiety, hormone imbalances, and the trails of conventional medicine herself, Jen made the decision to return to school to study integrative nutrition followed by training in essential oils and breathwork. She believes that nourishing the mind, body, and soul starts with healing foods, self-love, and most importantly proper breathing.
Connect With Jen Broyles: