Episode 230: Deep Listening, Gifts of Winter & Overcoming Low Motivation
with Brodie Welch, L.Ac.
Winter is cold, dark, slow time of year, and since we’re a part of nature, it’s easy for us to feel the same way: sluggish and more inclined to hibernate than to get things done.
- The connection between slowness, empathy, and connection
- What winter is about according to Chinese Medicine
- How qi gong can make you a better listener
- Why doing less is seasonally appropriate
- How to overcome winter’s inertia to keep moving forward
Register for Brodie’s 1-hr Intro to Qi Gong: Embodied Meditation for Your Nervous System (Feb. 9, 2022) by clicking the link below:
Also check out Brodie’s on-demand qi gong class!