Episode 233: Immunity, Digestion, Focus and Relaxation Practices
with Dr. Juli Kramer
Whether dealing with a COVID infection or just moving through life, a lot of us may be hitting energetic walls these days. In times like this, employing methods rooted in Chinese Medicine, like qi gong, can be very powerful in taking care of ourselves.
Dr. Juli Kramer has practiced and studied qi gong intensely for years and she joins us in this conversation to discuss building strength through the gentle movements of qi gong. In addition to the value of using both yin and yang practices in our wellness efforts, she shares how clearing stagnation in different parts of the body helps to avoid injury and disease.
On Today’s Episode of A Healthy Curiosity:
- How qi gong fits into the Chinese Medicine framework in the era of COVID-19
- Dr. Juli’s journey from being an endurance athlete to practicing and promoting qi gong
- Why the gentleness of qi gong can be transformative compared to the yang addiction of western sensibilities
- How qi gong can help to strengthen our internal organs as well as other parts of our bodies
- Walking through practices to help with winding down for sleep
Dr. Juli Kramer is a certified qi gong, meditation, and TCM beauty secrets instructor. She holds a diploma in Chinese Medicine Nutritional Therapy and multiple certificates in Chinese medicine. Juli also has a Ph.D. in Curriculum and Counseling Psychology.
Connect with Dr. Juli Kramer:
Use code “friendofthepod” for 20% off of the 12 Treasures Qi Gong course!