Episode 25: Intro to Perimenopause
with Dr. Kate Dale
You’ve heard of menopause, but are you familiar with perimenopause?
In this episode, Brodie talks with Dr. Katherine Dale, ND, about perimenopause, the natural transition from reproductive years into menopause.
Menopause is well known as the end of a person’s years of fertility, when the menstrual cycle comes to an end. Perimenopause, then, is the transition time in which progesterone and estrogen decrease dramatically, sometimes causing symptoms such as hot flashes, heavy and/or irregular menstruation, or difficulty sleeping.
On Today’s Episode of A Healthy Curiosity:
- Perimenopause as the natural transition out of fertility
- Common symptoms of perimenopause
- Ways to mitigate symptoms of perimenopause
- Hormonal changes during perimenopause
- The mental and emotional aspects of perimenopause
Connect with Dr. Kate :