Episode 22: Dating Yourself – Relationship Self-Care
with Veronica Grant
Have you ever felt unlucky in love? Maybe you’ve had partners that made you feel bad about yourself or you’ve been on plenty of dates but can’t get someone to commit. Maybe you’re in a long term relationship and simply feel it could be more fulfilling.
It may be time for you to date yourself. In Episode 22, Brodie talks with Veronica Grant, dating coach and private yoga instructor, about ways to improve our love lives, whether we’re dating casually, seeking a long-term relationship, or currently with a long-term partner.
On Today’s Episode of A Healthy Curiosity we explore:
- Dating yourself: what does it mean?
- Some common reasons people struggle to enter a relationship
- Some common reasons people struggle to get what they want out of a relationship
- Treating yourself the way you want to be treated
- Deciding what you want out of your relationship
- Setting boundaries (because boundaries are sexy!)