Episode 78: Hidden Health Hazards
with Maggie Berghoff
Today’s podcast features a conversation with Maggie Berghoff who is a nurse practitioner trained in Functional Medicine. Maggie uses a renowned step-by-step framework known as Balance Protocol to transform the lives of men and women using cutting-edge and natural medicine. Today, Maggie talks about 6 important environmental inputs – air, water, light, sound, food and EMF. She shares her insight on exactly how these inputs can affect us and offers simple tips and ideas for optimizing inputs in our daily lives.
In this episode, we talk about the many different ways our bodies are constantly exchanging energy with the environment around us. Whether it is through the food we digest, the air we breathe or even our exposure to EMF, the small and simple things we do each day impact our general health and well-being.
On Today’s Episode of A Healthy Curiosity:
- How often should we exchange the air in our home?
- The importance of filtering bathing water.
- How exposure to light affects our circadian rhythm.
- What effect does sound have on our vagus nerve?
- Should we avoid foods imported from other countries?
- How can you mitigate unavoidable contact with EMF?
- Whether we realize it or not, our bodies are constantly interpreting sounds, processing light, exchanging air and absorbing water.
- You don’t have to be purist to implement simple steps to optimize environmental inputs.
- See yourself as unique – get to know what your body specifically needs.
Connect with Maggie Berghoff: