Create a rock-solid morning routine that starts in alignment with what matters most.
Make this year the year you start really enjoying your life, embodying the person you want to be, rather than just getting through the day.
You’ve got a good sense of how to take care of yourself, but somehow life keeps getting in the way. You find yourself in the all-too-familiar place of feeling stressed out, tired, and kinda meh.
Deadlines and other people’s needs seem more urgent, so you stay up a little later to get it all done. You cut your meditation practice short, maybe blow off a workout to save time.
You soothe your nervous system with a second glass of wine, telling yourself “it’s just a busy time right now” and you’ll get back into a better routine someday soon.
It’s time to Level Up Your Life.
Prioritizing self-care can be wicked hard – it’s way easier with smart strategy, support, and self-compassion.
That’s why I created Level Up Your Life: a deep, transformational journey designed to help you take self-care off the back burner and nurture the daily habits you need to feel at ease, energized, clear, and capable of handling what comes your way.
If you’re wanting to…
- finally put yourself on your own-to-do list
- feel strong, energized and vital
- feel capable of handling life with greater ease and confidence
- deepen your sleep and meditation practice
- feel lighter, clearer, and more inspired
- get more done in less time
- improve your digestion
- drop some extra weight
- make self-care easy and automatic so you can focus on the rest of your life
- live in greater integrity with your own energy and values
- start treating yourself with more compassion
- develop a rock-solid platform from which to serve
- experience these unintended consequences (keep reading on the blog)
… then it’s time to Level Up.
“I’m happier and more confident, and am way more kind to myself — less negative self-talk and perfectionism. I’m treating myself with the same compassion I give to others, which has made a huge difference in my outlook on life.
Level Up is the real deal. It works.”
“Before Level Up I was struggling with feelings of inadequacy, boundaries, self-criticism and an addiction to ‘doing.’ I wanted to be less critical, reactive and judgmental of myself and others.
I feel more centered in myself and way less critical of myself and others. I’ve let go of trying to control what isn’t mine to control. I’m finding more joy and ease in my life and my husband and children are noticing and approving.”
“Finally, I’m able to put into practice what I have been reading about for a long time, but was either too afraid or too lazy to do on my own. I am encouraged that I can be the person I want to be, and can continue to change my habits at any age — it’s never too late!”
Taking care of ourselves first is a radical act of feminism that goes against the grain of an entire culture.
“The knowledge and experience thus far has been beyond life changing. You have taught me that the smallest changes can make the biggest impact. You’ve become a gentle and sweet voice in my head and I am ever grateful.”
“If you find yourself in a challenging circumstance right now and are wanting the support of a smart, intuitive, knowledgeable and compassionate guide who will consistently show up for you in support of you becoming the best version of yourself, then I highly recommend reaching out to Brodie.”
You can’t pour from an empty cup.
The same habits that got you where you are aren’t necessarily going to get you to where you want to be.
The good news is that small shifts + repetition = wildly different results.
We’re talking about the two-degree shift in navigation that will take you in a new direction. Why go it alone?
Here’s How It Works…
Each module focuses on a super basic habit: one that Chinese Medicine and Ayurveda and biomedicine all agree are core competencies of self-care.
We each identify one small doable step in the direction of “better,” and commit to it.
Pretty soon, that becomes the new normal. Then we take the next step.
“I am feeling more comfortable and present in my body, and I can feel the empowerment that comes from that, both physically and also in terms of strengthened boundaries. You have been such a gift in my life, Brodie! Thank you for this, and for keeping me on this journey of learning, deepening and growing.”
“I was struggling with clarity and trusting/knowing myself. Slowing down and connecting to deeper self-care has been amazing for my self-realization and remembering that I know who I am, and I know how to live with ease and joy, when I allow it. This course helped me to better care for myself. I look forward to reviewing the materials in the years to come.”
“I’ve struggled to take care of myself when I feel other peoples’ wants pulling at me. Through Level Up, I’ve developed an increased willingness to honor my needs and to keep up my self-care/love practices, even if it means drawing boundaries with those I love.”
You’re a great fit for Level Up if you are:
- Into Chinese Medicine, yoga, Ayurveda, and/or the body-mind connection already.
- Willing to make small shifts in your daily routines and run experiments in your daily life.
- Like the idea of not being alone on your journey but like moving at your own pace
- Ready to evolve into a new version of yourself.
- Want the personalized guidance from a coach without the hefty investment that 1:1 work entails
Level Up is not for you if:
- Have no interest in aligning your lifestyle with the wisdom of Chinese Medicine, Ayurveda, and yoga.
- Are unwilling to experiment with changes in your daily routine.
- Are not ready to let go of the bragging rights that come from being stressed and tired all the time.
- Are not prepared to show up for yourself for a few months.
- Would prefer working a more personalized plan
We focus on how to:
…all while getting curious and mindful about your current habits, tendencies, and who you think you need to be.
As we focus on these simple habits, you’ll:
What You’ll Get:
- 10 audio lessons on the core habits of self-care, rooted in Chinese Medicine and Ayurvedic philosophy
- 3 One-On-One Laser Coaching Sessions to catapult you over hurdles
- A downloadable e-book that walks you through the habits
- A downloadable e-book on how to change your habits
- Recipes, tip sheets, and reflection sheets to help you implement the habit changes
- Acu-point perscriptions to support each habit
“When I started this program, I felt very scattered and frustrated on a daily basis because I was putting all this pressure on myself but wasn’t meeting my goals.
Now I have a solid morning routine, which includes daily meditation. I feel awesome and so empowered and ready to start my day.
Level Up has been totally instrumental in setting a structure for me to be able to progress in a healthy way without beating myself up or do it all perfectly. My sleep, diet, energy, and confidence have all improved. I’ve been blown away and really grateful to Brodie and the group and this whole experience.”
“As a Type-A person who often feels the weight of responsibility for those around me, I wasn’t prioritizing my self-care. After 11 weeks in Level Up, I feel more alive, more present, lighter, more in tune with the rhythms of my body, more willing to speak my truth and draw boundaries for myself,less weighed down. Plus, I have a daily meditation practice for the first time in my life, and I lost 12 pounds. Everyone in my life has benefited, but most importantly my husband and kids.”