Episode 104: Nutritional Healing with Chinese Medicine
with Ellen Goldsmith
Ellen Goldsmith is a recognized educator, health advocate, and practitioner in the field of Chinese medicine, holistic and integrative health care. She returns today as a past and most popular guest on A Healthy Curiosity and we are delighted to speak with her.
Ellen has a new book called, “Nutritional Healing with Chinese Medicine: 175 Recipes for Optimal Health,” and she’s here today to talk about the book and how the food we eat really impacts our bodies and our overall health. We dive into the energetics of food and nutritional healing with Chinese Medicine, but in a way that feels simple and doable no matter where you are on your health journey.
On Today’s Episode of A Healthy Curiosity:
- The value of understanding food as medicine from a Chinese medicine point of view
- Simplifying and demystifying food as medicine
- Identifying food as your front line of defense, while still enjoying the experience of eating
- Navigating various food types and understanding how they might affect your body
- The effect of processed food consumption and how small changes in diet can have huge effects on your health
- Connecting to the energy of the food you eat and how it makes you feel
Connect with Ellen Goldsmith: