Episode 115: Self-Discipline and Kindness
with Courtney Townley
On today’s episode of A Healthy Curiosity, you’ll learn about:
- How to fall in love with discipline
- The difference between discipline and rigidity
- How we can use action to generate motivation
- Why women self-sabotage by trying to go backward rather than forwards
- Creating the discipline required to evolve
- Self-kindness vs self-sacrifice
Today Brodie is with Courtney Townley, who’s been working in the fitness and wellness industries for over 20 years. She is fully certified as a STOTT PILATES® instructor, National Strength and Conditioning personal trainer (NSCA-CPT), and Precision Nutrition Level 2 Coach. She is also a very proud student of the Ido Portal Method.
Courtney is passionate about a multi-dimensional approach to health and fitness and uses habit-based coaching principals to help women tap into their prime at any age. She currently works with women all over the world to build healthier lives with more ease through her online health coaching business, Grace & Grit.
Courtney also hosts the top-rated podcast on iTunes, Grace & Grit, which is dedicated to helping expand the definition of what it means to be a healthy woman.
Connect with Courtney Townley: