Episode 181: Staying strong through COVID-19
with Brodie Welch, L.Ac.
As we’re grappling with the COVID-19 pandemic, conditions are changing super fast so it’s crucial we find ways to stay strong, resilient, and connected with one another. With the safety of our communities at stake, the responsibility to flatten the curve and be there for each other without physically being there for each other is on all of us.
If you’re feeling stressed or scared, you are certainly not alone. You’re invited into this episode to explore ways of staying grounded and healthy.
On Today’s Solo Episode of A Healthy Curiosity:
- Why social distancing is such an important practice right now
- How exponential growth plays into the pandemic
- The benefits to keeping your own nervous system balanced
- What changes we could see in society following this period of uncertainty
- A quick guided meditation